Transcription is another way to take notes using speech recognition. Currently recording is being done from one device per meeting.
To create transcription:
- Click the ‘Switch on’ button and allow browser to use your microphone.
- Switch the microphone in the browser setting by clicking on microphone button next to the page URL.
- Speak normally together – you’ll see how your speech is converted into text in the real-time.
- When you finish, click the ’Switch off’ button. As the number of speech to text minutes is limited, you might want to turn on the transcription only for important parts of the discussion.
- Highlight these parts of the text you want to add to the meeting notes. Click ’Add to notes’ button. They will appear as meeting notes in the meeting editor.
After meeting was stopped you couldn’t take speech to text notes anymore, however, feel free to edit meeting document before sharing it.